Trademark filing service tailored for you.
In case you need help or full assistance with your European Trademark application, our experts are here to help.
As part of the Full Assistance package you can place your order in a simple email and your designated trademark professional will:
- check the provided application data in details
- draw your attention to the essential requirements of a successful application
- perform a similarity search free of charge to increase the chances of a successful application
- compile the list of goods for your trademark
- prepare and file the trademark application
- answer any questions that may arise in the process
Here you can find the associated costs & fees for the most common cases of filing a new European Trademark with Full Assistance (1, 2 and 3 classes):
Hindrances apart and in contrast to other IP firms, we do not charge any additional fee during the registration process. As you may understand, possible extra costs for dealing with an office action, refusal, defence against opposition or other proceedings are excluded from the above fee. Please note, that from the 1 January 2021, EUTMs will no longer protect trade marks in the UK.
Should you go with the Full Assistance package, to speed up the application process, kindly include the following data in your order email:
- trademark applicant (name, address, nationality)
- contact data (phone number, email address)
- invoicing address (incl. EU VAT number in case your company is seated in the EU)
- trademark name
- logo in .jpg format in case the mark is figurative
- number of classes required, main activities under the trademark name
No POA or any additional documentation is needed for the registration process.